Friday, November 30, 2007

Today's Work

Oh man. The draft is due Monday. I don't know where I am going to find the time to get everything done. Here's how it's going... Today I have added a lot of structure to my paper. I am seeing a outline form and possibly a direction or flow that I want to go from topic to topic. I have more aspects of visual media to look at than I previously thought. Last night I was doing some last minute research when I stumbled upon a cool journal article about the future of books and how we are digitizing all our literature and making it available online for purchase. I am going to have to make room to include into my paper. Length may be a problem for me. I am already at 4 pages without really doing that much in depth look into each topic. I may have to cut some stuff out or be more concise in my description and analysis of the topic. Wish Me Luck.

No comments: